The best massage guns are the impossibly cool but pricey bit of tech currently on the wellness-scene. With brands such as Theragun spotted in the hands of gym-loving celebrities and elite athletes, there’s something to be said for this muscle-releasing piece of kit. Consider it the grown-up cousin of the foam roller collecting dust under your bed.
Massage guns are taking the fitness gadget world by storm. These percussive therapy devices target sore muscles with rapid-fire pulses, aiming to provide the benefits of massage therapy from the comfort of your home.
1. Deep Tissue Massage Gun – Flyby F1Pro – Handheld Quiet Percussion Massager
The F1 Pro is quiet and lightweight at 1.8 Ibs providing on the go muscle tension relief.
- LOW NOISE – A quiet motor means a more enjoyable massage experience; our patent pending Silent Tech Noise Reduction combined with an industrial-grade with brushless motor gives F1Pro uncompromised power at 45dB – quiet as an electric tooth brush.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE ‐ The Flyby F1Pro provides 4+ hours per charge with its long lasting 26V rechargeable battery.
- UNMATCHED POWER – Cordless rechargeable power with 3 speeds between 1,800 and 3,200 RPM, with 50 lbs of pressure, 15mm of stroke amplitude, with dual voltage.
- 6 ATTACHMENTS ‐ So you can customize your professional-grade muscle therapy. Loosen sensitive back muscles with the fork head, provide a deep tissue massage with the flat hammer head & more.
2. TimTam Power Massager v1.5 Deep Tissue Massage Gun
The TimTam All New Power Massager Deep Tissue Massage Gun gave me a start when I turned it on. It offers just two power settings, both so robust that I had to hold the massager gun with two hands to control it. When people say that percussive massagers sound and feel like power drills, this is the kind of massage gun they’re talking about.
- Therapeutic: helps break down knots, increase blood flow, and release stored lactic acid. Also excellent for chronic pain.
- Powerful: delivers up to 2000 strokes per minute.
- Durable: patent-pending threaded shaft provides durability and superior performance.
- Versatile: 90-degree articulating head and an available variety of thread-on tips give the TIMTAM Power massager a wide range of applications.
3. OPOVE M3 Pro Massage Gun Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager for Pain Relief
The massage gun can awaken your mind, enliven your soul and leave your body healthier and shapelier than ever. It can also leave your muscles and joints sore, tender and aching. The OPOVE M3 Pro is one of the quietest massage guns on the market. Its 24-volt, high-torque brushless motor keeps noise between 35 and 55 decibels.
Even on the highest of its three different speed settings, it’s quieter than the lowest setting of most other massage guns. Deep Tissue Massager with a rechargeable battery, it works up to 3 hours of use per full charge
4. ACHEDAWAY Massage Gun Handheld Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager Super Quiet
Achedaway massager not make you feel noisy nor bother others. This massage tool features five power and speed settings ranging from 1,500 to 3,250 rpm, which according to the website are suited to wake up muscles, release fascia, eliminate lactic acid, provide deep tissue massage and facilitate muscle recovery.
Why do we need An Achedaway massage gun? Achedaway Massage guns can help us quickly recover muscle, relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. Chronic pain? Neck pain? Or anywhere you need to massage. Achedaway massage gun can help you. It is a handheld device that massages deep into muscle tissue to help with muscle pain and soreness caused by fitness or exercise. It also improves blood circulation and helps the body to be healthy.
5. Percussion Massage Gun, Sportneer Deep Tissue Muscle Massager for Athletes
The Sportneer Massage Gun uses therapeutic percussion massage to work your deep tissues. Designed and tested by professional engineers, this indispensable tool can relieve muscle spasms, reduce and prevent muscle atrophy, and boost blood circulation. The deep tissue massager only reaches 35-55 decibels so you won’t bother others while in use.
You can bring it anywhere, too, as its ultra-compact size and weight (only 1.8lbs) makes it ideal for home, office or gym use!. The percussion massage gun also equipped with 5 speed adjustment provide a relaxing massage experience and reduces bone damage, and it offers 6 different shaped massage heads to help the user to relax different body parts.
6. Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Massager – Handheld Therapy with Variable Intensity to Relieve Pain in the Back
Enjoy all the benefits this handheld variable percussive body massager has to offer; Enjoy the restorative power of deep tissue massage in your home & without the pricey spa appointments.
Wahl massager comes with four head attachments, including a four-pronged one that works magic on the lower back and hamstrings. The long handle is ergonomically designed so that you can hit hard-to-reach spots. This massage gun is the only one that allowed me to massage my entire back on my own: The others, even the most expensive products, all required a helping hand.