Vultr offers various cloud hosting hosting plans, including dedicated cloud servers and block storage. They feature pure SSD storage, Intel Xeon CPUs, a selection of custom and industry-standard control panels, and global datacenters while allowing you to choose from various Linux distributions, including CentOS.
Vultr has made it their priority to offer a standardized highly reliable high performance cloud compute environment in all of the cities we serve. Launching a cloud server environment in 15 cities around the globe has never been easier!
1. How to get 103 Usd for new register
Register your account and receive $100 free credit for 30 days. This promotion is available for a limited time, so act fast before it’s too late!.Combined with “Get $3 when you connect Twitter to Vultr“, you get a total of $103 FREE Credit
2. High frequency compute product line with NVMe storage
Vultr are also excited to share the latest product in cloud lineup – high frequency compute! Powered by 3+ Ghz processors and blazing fast NVME storage, this newest plan is the highest performance hardware architecture Vultr has ever offered. High Frequency compute powers the most demanding workloads with storage and processing benchmarks that exceed standard compute by up to 40%! The small plan with 1 CPU 3+GHz/ 1GB RAM/ 32GB NVMe SSD/ 1TB bandwidth from $6/month or $0.009/hour
3. Operating System And Software Flexibility
This means that users can make major changes to the operating system, as well as being able to edit the main configuration files without having to use files like Apache’s .htaccess.
Customers can choose from several major Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian. Windows and FreeBSD are also available. Customers can upload their own bootable .iso files. This means that customers have maximum flexibility with software.
They can use a basic LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), or mix things up with FreeBSD server using NGINX for the web server, PostgreSQL for the database and Python for hosting the actual application.
4. Vultr Cloud Compute V2
This basic yet effecive cloud computing plan is highly customizable and is offered in 10 different tiers:
5. Vultr’s Cloud Services
- 100% Intel Cores: Latest generation Intel CPUs guarantee consistent performance.
- Infinite OS combinations: Deploy CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows, FreeBSD, (and more!) or use our Upload ISO feature.
- Root administrator access: Full “root” access and a dedicated IP address included with all VMs.
- No long term contracts: Spin up and spin down with ease and pay only for the hours you use our platform.
- Powerful API: Integrate with our API to quickly spin up, destroy, and control your instances.
- Feature-rich control panel: Many features are available with one-click: Restart, Reboot, Reinstall, Reimage, View Console and more!
6. Vultr’s Cloud Locations
Vultr Compute is available in 15 locations worldwide, spanning North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. And best of all, getting your hosting infrastructure closer to your customer base does not require any long term contracts. So, what are you waiting for? Deploy servers on 4 continents with just a few clicks!