WPForms is the most user-friendly drag & drop WordPress form builder plugin. It is developed and designed by the creator of the most popular WordPress blog WPBegineer, Syed Balkhi. WPForms also has a lite version with limited options for those who can’t afford a premium subscription. The main focus of the WPForms plugin is to make creating any type of form easily and efficiently. You don’t need to touch even a single line of code to create a form using this plugin. You can create every type of form, whether it is a simple contact form or a multipage complex registration form. Even a beginner can build a form in a matter of a few minutes using the WPForms plugin.
Features of WPForms Pro – Drag & Drop WordPress Form Builder Plugin
- User-friendly drag & drop form builder
- Pre-built form templates to save your time
- Forms build using WPForms are 100% responsive
- Conditional logics.
- Upload files and media support
- Custom user registration form support
- Spam protection using captcha to fight with spam entries
- Custom Captcha support
- Paypal addon to collect payments
- Mailchimp addon for integration
- Survey and Polls form support
- Clean codes
- Beginner’s friendly design
- 20+ Pro addons
- Multiple pages form also supported
- Instant form submission notification
What’s New in WPForms Pro v126.96.36.199 (Changelog)
- Added Native integration with Divi.
- Added Date/Time field restrictions, see Date/Time field Advanced Options.
- Added: Breadcrumb navigation when searching/filtering entries.
- Added: Site Health check to detect if WPForms uploads directory is writable.
- Fixed: Custom meta box heading styling due to WordPress core changes.
- Changed: Better AJAX form submit field error messages handling.
- Fixed Elementor widget edge case issues.
- Fixed: Conditional logic for modern dropdown and payment dropdown fields should properly process ending space in field values.
- Added shortcode access to a form embeds modal and enhanced modal navigation.
- And some other minor changes and bug fixes.