Yoast SEO is a well known and #1 SEO plugin for WordPress. There are two versions available for this plugin Yoast SEO (Free) and Yoast SEO Premium (Paid). Yoast SEO works perfectly on all types of websites or blogs for SEO purposes. Yoast SEO premium has some nice to have features that help you to write better and fully optimized content for search engines. The free version of this plugin also has tons of amazing features to increase your site presence in search engines, but if you need more advanced features, then you must go for the premium version.
Features of Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin
- Social Media Preview: It shows how our post will look like when it is shared on social media sites Facebook and Twitter. You can even upload a different image of your own choice for both social sites. In short, this feature helps you to customize your post share look on social media.
- Redirection Manager: Helps in redirecting Old URL to new ones to prevent 404 not found errors.
- Internal Linking Suggestion: This shows you the links or posts that are relevant to the current post you’re working on. You don’t need to search your site manually to find related links for interlinking. That saves lots of time.
- Multiple Focused Keyword: This allows you to add numerous focused keywords up to 5. So, you can target more users by optimizing your post for multiple related keywords. The free version allows you to add only one focused keyword.
- Orphaned Content Filter: Yoast SEO Premium plugin creates another tab called orphaned content in posts page on your WordPress dashboard. In this tab, all posts which never got any links from other blog posts or pages are listed.
- Cornerstone Content Filter: It lists your highest-ranking posts or pages that you should keep up-to-date in the cornerstone content tab.
Yoast SEO Premium v15.1.1 Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown on the post edit screen in cases where SEO data had never been indexed.
- Adds buttons to easily add related keyphrases from the SEMrush integration.
- Improves the styling of the link suggestions by adding labels and showing just one list of items.
- Adds an activation link to the plugins overview page that is shown when your plugin is not activated in MyYoast.
- Always shows a link to the FAQ on the plugins overview page.
- Fixes a bug where the related links block would throw an error when the meta box was disabled.
- Integrates the internal linking suggestions indexing tool on the tools page into the general indexing tool of Yoast SEO.
- Adds integration with SEMrush to search for and compare the search volume of related keyphrases.
- Improves the user experience of the indexing tool on the tools page by showing its progress on the tools page itself, instead of in a separate pop-up modal.
- It also Includes every other change done in Yoast SEO v15.1.1 free version.
See More: Restrict Content Pro v3.4.4 Full Addons